Top 4 Most Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I warranty my product?
- What is the status of my warranty claim?
- How can I track my order?
- What is your warranty policy?
- What payment methods does Skullcandy accept?
- When will payment be deducted?
- My card has been charged but I haven't received a confirmation email?
- Which consoles are compatible with my PLYR1 headset?
- Which consoles are compatible with my PLYR2 headset?
- Which consoles are compatible with my SLYR headset?
- What is the status of my warranty claim?
- What is your return/exchange policy?
- How long does it take to receive a refund?
- What is your warranty policy?
- Do I have to create an account to place an order?
- I am unable to log in to my Skullcandy.ca account.
- I'm having an issue with my coupon code, what should I do?
- How do I checkout?
- Can I cancel my order?
- Can I modify the address on my order after it has been placed?
- When will my order Ship?
- It's been 48 hours and my order hasn't shipped
- Does Skullcandy ship to Military APO's or PO Boxes?
- How can I track my order?
- My package was "Returned to Sender" by the courier. What should I do?
- There is a discrepancy with my order
- I meant to use my Warranty Coupon Code, but my credit card was charged?
- What products can I order using my Warranty Coupon Code?
- Why can’t I add a product to my cart?
- Where can I find Skullcandy care and safety tips?
- I have a spare parts request
- My audio jack is creating static feedback
PRE-ORDER AND BACKORDER INFORMATION
*We are unable to accept any type of gift card that is not linked to a name and billing address.
When will payment be deducted?
For orders placed by PayPal, the payment is deducted at the time of order placement. For orders placed by credit card, your credit card is authorized at the time of order placement, and payment is deducted upon order shipment.
- Did you check out as a guest? If so, this may be why.
- If you created an account at checkout, please log in to view your order history.
- Check your junk folder.
- Your email was misspelled or entered incorrectly.
What consoles are compatible with my PLYR1 headset?
The PLYR1 headset is fully compatible (game audio and voice chat capabilities) with the following gaming platforms: Playstation 4, Playstation 3, Xbox 360, PC (Optical out required) and Mac computers. The PLYR1 is compatible with the Xbox One for in game audio only. For setup details, please select the link for your system below.
What consoles are compatible with my PLYR2 headset?
The PLYR2 headset is fully compatible (game audio and voice chat capabilities) with the following gaming platforms: Playstation 3, Xbox 360, PC and Mac computers. The PLYR2 is compatible with the Playstation 4 for in game audio only.
Which consoles are compatible with my SLYR headset?
The SLYR headset is fully compatible (game audio and voice chat capabilities) with the following gaming platforms: Playstation 4, Playstation 3, Xbox 360, PC and Mac computers. For setup details, please select the link for your system below.
What is the status of my warranty claim?
If you have a tracking number, you will be able to track when your product is delivered to our warehouse. After it arrives at the warehouse, the processing time can be up to 2 business days. If the product has been delivered for more than 2 business days and you have not received an email about your warranty claim, please let us know. If the 2 business days has not passed, please allow the full processing time before contacting customer service.
What is your return/exchange policy?
If you would like to exchange your product or return it for a refund, please read the following guidelines to determine whether you are eligible. Please also visit the Returns & Exchanges page for further details. If you are eligible, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for complete instructions.
If you believe you have received a defective product upon arrival, please contact us immediately at email@example.com for further instructions.
Most products ordered from Skullcandy.ca can be returned within 30 days from the date of purchase for a refund in the form of payment that was used. You are responsible for the shipping charges incurred on both your original order as well as charges to get the product back to us.
If you purchased your item from one of our retailers or a third party vendor, please refer to their return policy for monetary refunds.
How long does it take to receive a refund?
Refunds are processed as quickly as possible on our end. Once this happens, the funds will be reflected in your account as soon as your financial institution processes the refund.
Products purchased from Skullcandy.ca, one of our retailers, or a third party vendor, may be eligible for exchange or a coupon code within 30 days of the date of purchase. If your product is eligible, you will be responsible for shipping charges. If your item has been opened or used, restrictions may apply.
What is your warranty policy?
Skullcandy provides a 2 year limited manufacturer's warranty against defects. If a Product contained a Manufacturing Defect when it was purchased from an Authorized Dealer, Skullcandy, at its sole discretion, will (i) repair, (ii) replace, or (iii) provide a Warranty Credit for the Product on the Skullcandy online store. The amount of the Warranty Credit shall be equal to the purchase price of the Product paid to the Authorized Dealer, but in no event shall the amount exceed Skullcandy’s manufacturer suggested retail price (“MSRP”). Skullcandy reserves the right to inspect any Product subject to a warranty claim to determine, at its sole discretion, whether the claimed defect is a Manufacturing Defect or otherwise. All Warranty Credits may be used toward the purchase of any Skullcandy Product available on the Skullcandy online store. Note that Skullcandy regularly changes the models, colorways, and styles of its Products and cannot guarantee the availability of an exact replacement for any Product. SKULLCANDY DOES NOT ASSUME ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INDIRECT DAMAGES UNDER THIS LIMITED WARRANTY.
All warranty claims must be processed through the Skullcandy website. Your warranty is under the sole discretion of Skullcandy and failure to follow the required procedures may cause your warranty to become void. Please visit our Warranty page to submit a claim.
Customers outside of the United States and Canada should note that NOT all warranty policies stated herein are consistent globally. Customers should contact the local distributor in their current country from the list at International Support for instructions specific to that country. This system will not work for international warranty requests.
Important Warranty Information
- We are not responsible for items lost in transit. For this reason, we highly recommend getting a tracking number or delivery confirmation when shipping your package.
- A claim must be submitted for each product that is being sent in for warranty. If you are sending in more than three products, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for special instructions (proof of purchase may be required.) Failure to do so can result in a void to any warranty over our limit of three and may prohibit future warranties.
- The product you send back becomes the possession of Skullcandy and will not be returned to you. For all discontinued/limited edition items or special requests, please contact us at email@example.com before returning your headphones.
Your warranty is under the sole discretion of Skullcandy and failure to follow the required procedures may void your warranty. Please allow 2 business days for your warranty to be processed from the time we receive your product.
By using this Warranty Coupon Code, you agree to the following Terms and Conditions:
- Warranty Coupon Codes are limited to a single, one-time use. If you do not use the entire value of the coupon in a single order placed on the Skullcandy online website, the remaining balance will be forfeited.
- Coupons are valid for one year from the date of issuance. No exceptions. Expired or unused coupons cannot be reissued.
- Warranty Coupon Codes are non-transferrable and can only be redeemed by the original recipient.
- Limit of ONE CouponCode per transaction.
- Warranty Coupon Codes cannot be combined with any other coupon codes or promotional offers.
- Warranty Coupon Codes are only valid for the purchase of qualifying Skullcandy products. The following products do not qualify for use with Warranty Coupon Codes: customized and limited edition headphones, customized EDIT Aviators, footwear, and some soft goods and accessories.
If you have followed these terms and conditions and your code is not working, or if you are not sure if you are using it correctly, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help you through the process.
Do I have to create an account to place an order?
Signing up for an account is not required, but it is helpful. Creating an account allows you to view your order history and tracking information on Skullcandy websites.
- Forgot your password? Please click on "Forgot Your Password?" Beneath the log in box to receive a temporary password via email.
- Are you on the correct site for your country?
- CA Customers: skullcandy.ca - UK Customers: skullcandy.co.uk -EU Customers (France, Germany, Italy, Spain): skullcandy.eu
- Are you entering the correct email address? Double-check that it is free of typos.
- Did you place an order as a Guest? If so, you will not have an account to log in to.
I am having an issue using my coupon code, what should I do?
We apologize for any trouble you may have had. This was designed to be as painless as possible; however, it is important to remember that coupon codes have certain restrictions. You can use one coupon code per order; coupon codes cannot be combined with another offer or promotion (ex: redemption codes or warranty codes). Please make sure your cart does not contain any of the following items: Newly released products, collaborative products, clothing, and other soft goods. Still having issues? Please make sure there are no spaces before or after the code. We suggest copying and pasting the code directly. If your code still does not work, email us at email@example.com and we'd be happy to help you place an order.
How do I checkout?
Click “Add to Cart” on the items that you would like to purchase. Once you have added all desired items to your shopping cart, click on the “Cart” at the top right and “Proceed To Checkout.” Then input your shipping and billing details and submit the order.
Can I cancel my order?
As we strive to get orders shipped as quickly as possible, there is only a short period of time to make a change. Once an order has reached the “processing” phase, changes cannot be made. For immediate assistance concerning this issue, please call 888.MY.SKULL (697-5855), Monday – Friday from 7:00am – 7:00pm MST.
Can I modify the address on my order after it has been placed?
Unfortunately, orders placed on Skullcandy websites are packaged and ship immediately. Address changes are not available after clicking submit on the order screen.
In certain cases, when an expedited shipping option is the chosen method, we may be able to change an incorrect or incomplete address after the order has been shipped. If the order is eligible, any UPS fees associated with the address correction will be the responsibility of the customer. Please note, if you have chosen a “free shipping” option, changes cannot be made to your order.
When will my order ship?
After an order is placed, it can take 1-2 business days to leave our warehouse. Business days are currently defined as Monday – Friday. Please keep in mind; orders placed after 4pm MST or on a weekend will begin processing the following business day.
It's been 48 business hours and my order hasn't shipped.
Please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will look into it for you.
Does Skullcandy ship to Military APOs or PO Boxes?
Yes, but only if the Free Shipping method is selected (via UPS MI and/or Sure Post). Delivery to these destinations is not guaranteed, so whenever possible, please provide a physical address on all orders.
How can I track my order?
After your order has left our warehouse, you will receive an email notifying you of your tracking number. For more information, simply log into your Skullcandy.ca account and click the Order tab.
If you placed your order using a Guest account, you will not be able to view this information.
Please Note: sometimes inclement weather conditions delay shipments, including expedited shipping methods. We are not responsible for late deliveries due to weather and natural disasters.
My package was "Returned to Sender" by the courier. What should I do?
Please check your email to see if we have contacted you regarding this. If not, please contact us at email@example.com
I meant to use my Warranty Coupon Code, but my credit card was charged.
Please contact us for further assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What products can I order using my Warranty Coupon Code?
Warranty Coupon Codes are only valid for the purchase of qualifying Skullcandy products. Pre-Order Products or newly released products do not qualify for use with Warranty Coupon Codes. Other products that do not qualify include customized and limited edition headphones, customized EDIT Aviators, footwear, and some soft goods and accessories.
Why can't I add product to my cart?
Products with no “ADD TO CART” button are out of stock. Our website catalogues many of our products, current and discontinued. Not everything you see on our site will be available to order.
Where can I find Skullcandy care and safety tips?
See the complete list of how to properly care for your Skullcandy product.
I have a spare parts request
Spare parts are currently unavailable, with the exception of cable replacement and replacement ear gels. To purchase a cable, please visit our accessories page. If your cable went defective on its own, simply fill out the warranty request form and follow the instructions. When you are asked what happened to your product, select the cable defect option to replace your cable. Visit for directions: Warranty Information
My audio jack is creating static feedback
First; ensure the headphone cable is fully plugged into the device. Many times if you only hear sound from one side of the headphone, it is because the jack is not plugged in all of the way.
Second, try plugging your headphones into multiple devices, such as an iPod, cell phone, computer, etc. Also, be sure to check the volume controls on each device.
Thirdly, try rotating the jack in the device (8-10 times) while it is fully plugged in. Rotating the jack can ensure a better connection, and often times will resolve the static issue.
If you are still encountering an issue please follow the link and file a warranty claim, and we will get you on your way to new headphones quickly. Visit for directions: Warranty Information
PRE-ORDER AND BACKORDER INFORMATION
Select products may be available for pre-order or backorder. Do you want to be first to receive our newest products? Pre-order or backorder an item and we will ship it as soon as it arrives at the warehouse. Warranty or discount codes are not valid on pre-order products.
When will my order ship?
Pre-order and Backorder items will ship as soon as they become in stock. Where you see a product listed for Pre-order or Backorder, we also state an expected in-stock date. Shipping dates will vary per product. Upon shipment, you will receive a shipping confirmation email including shipment tracking information.
Orders containing both pre-ordered or backordered and in stock merchandise will be shipped separately in an effort to deliver your product as quickly as possible. You will not be charged for multiple shipments. Multiple shipping confirmation emails will be sent for purchases with in-stock and pre-ordered or backordered items.
When will I be charged?
Your credit card may be charged one or two business days before your product ships. Please note that you will see an authorization charge (for the amount of your order total) on your credit card statement from the time of purchase until your order ships. If your order contains both pre-ordered or backordered and in-stock merchandise, you will see multiple settlements – each charge to represent the cost of the shipped merchandise.
If you placed your order through PayPal, you will be charged immediately upon purchase.
If you are within the US or Canada mail to:
Skullcandy Free Stickers
1441 West Ute Blvd. Suite 250
Park City, UT 84098
Give us a couple weeks to process and get them back to you. Outside the US, go to International Support and contact your local distributor.